Our AES experts make it possible to optimize and execute effective and efficient tank inspection solutions for steel tanks; fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) tanks, and spherical tanks. Fast and sustainable results for American Petroleum Institute (API) inspections enable clients to comply with API 653, API 510, and API 570 inspections. Our certified inspectors have Occupational Safety and Health (OSHA) training in fall protection, rope access, confined space, and other topics.
AES API-653 Storage Tank Inspectors are experienced in internal and external inspections including settlement surveys and evaluations, MFE floor scanning, UT surveys, and tank repair.
AES API-510 pressure vessel inspectors are experienced in all manner of plant turnarounds, and are well positioned with technology and custom tools. Reports on fitness for service evaluations are normally turned around in less than a week for drums, heat exchangers, and towers.
AES employs API-570 piping inspectors experienced in routine and repair related inspections. Inspection reports are turned around in less than a week.
Comprehensive Tank & Vessel Inspection Services
AES makes it possible to optimize and execute effective and efficient NDE solutions that match-up to what will work best for its client's priorities as well as address the situational and indirect variables from all angles.
- Elevated Service & Support Standards
- Value & Standardized Process Toolsets
- Advanced Data, Details & Options for Full-view
- Analysis & Decisions in Maximizing Asset Life
- Eliminating Unscheduled Downtime
- Minimizing Safety & Environmental Risks & Liability
- Continuous Improvement & Integrity Program
- Development, Refinement & Training Support
- Utilizing Advanced Equipment & the Latest Methods in:
- Magnetic Particle
- Dye Penetrant
- Remote Cameras
- Tank Crawlers
- Eddy Current Testing and more …
- Decades of Experience & Certified Professional Teams for Compliant Testing & Beyond …
- Seasoned & Nationally Recognized in All NDE Methods
- Dedicated Management On-site & Evaluation Review
- Follow-on Repair Service & Ancillary Support